First Colony Community Services Association (FCCSA) has developed a Brand NEW FREE mobile application! This app will allow residents to view the calendar of events, recreation information on classes, map of the facilities, pool hours, and receive the latest updates about the community via push notifications. Receive notifications directly to your phone for facility closures, important updates, community emergencies, meeting, and event reminders and much more! Make sure you enable “push notifications” if you want to receive important messages from FCCSA.
You can visit the Apple or Google Play Store to download the app by visiting the stores and searching for FCCSA.
- Select “Getting Started” on the app home screen
- Select “Request Resident Access” at the top of the home page
- Complete the form with your information select “Sign Up”
- Please allow 72 hours for your request to be processed
- Explore First Colony from the palm of your hand!
If you see the statement, “it asks me to apply for resident status.” this indicates you have not logged out of the guest view.
To log out of the guest view, follow the steps below:
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left corner
- Tap “Logout” at the bottom of the screen
- Tap “Sign in with Email”
Don’t have a phone? You can sign up for the app on your computer by going to https://www.fccsaapp.com/app#/signup?utm_source=homepage
For more information, please contact email@example.com.