- FCCSA pools are for residents and their guests only.
- A current FCCSA pool pass registration is required for entry. There is a max. of 8 people allowed per visit per household including guests.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a person at least 18 years of age.
- Appropriate swim attire is required of all residents and their guests.
- Children in wading pools must be supervised at all times by a person at least 18 years of age.
- Infants and children are required to wear diapers and plastic pants as needed.
- For the safety of everyone, please walk while in the pool area.
- Pets, roller blades, bikes and skateboards are not permitted in the pool area.
- No diving is allowed in shallow areas.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed in pool areas.
- No pets allowed in pool areas.
- Abusive language or behavior is not permitted.
- Private swim lesson instruction or any for profit activities are not allowed at the pool without authorizations from FCCSA.
- Large groups of twelve (12) or more are required to schedule pool use through the Parks and Recreation office.
- Pool safety breaks are scheduled once every hour.
- Pool area is cleared at the first sight of lightning or sounding of thunder.
- Lifeguards may impose additional rules to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all patrons at the pool.
The Aquatic Center Lap Pool is a “Swim at Your Own Risk” facility. Lifeguards are not on duty. Since its main use is as a fitness swimming facility, there will be NO areas of the pool designated leisure swimming areas. FCCSA owns and operates ten (10) other neighborhood pools for which leisure activities are appropriate.
The pool is equipped with a secure entrance system that allows residents to access the pool only during the hours of operation. Residents are required to submit a $100 deposit (payable by check or money order only) for the pool access card. The resident must be the owner of the home and be over 21 to receive the card. The deposit is refundable when the card is returned (lose the card, lose the deposit).
5:00 am – 10:00 pm Monday-Saturday
4:00 pm – 10:00 pm Sunday
Pool is closed Sunday morning for maintenance.
The pool will be closed for all special events held at the Aquatic Center.
First Colony Swim Team Practice Schedule
Age Groups and Masters
The course is a long course with a 9 lane configuration. Residents must share resident lanes which can accommodate up to 8 people per lane.
Residents (with access card):
Monday – Saturday 5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Sunday 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
First Colony Swim Team (Age Groups & Masters):
Monday – Saturday 6:30 am – 11:00 am (Age Groups)
Monday – Friday 5:00 pm – 7:45 pm (Age Groups)
Mon, Wed, Fri 5:15 am – 6:30 am (Masters)
11:00 am – 12:15 pm (Masters)
7:00 pm – 8:15 pm (Masters)
Tues, Thurs 11:00 am – 12:15 pm (Masters)
7:00 pm – 8:15 pm (Masters)
Fort Bend Masters Swim Team
Mon, Wed, Fri 5:00 am – 6:00 am
Saturday 6:30 am – 8:00 am
Pool party requests are done through Greater Houston Pool Management. All pools except Austin Park, The Lakes and the Aquatic Center Fitness Pool are available to reserve for private pool parties. There is a 14-day (2 week) advance requirement for booking, reserving and payment for all pool parties. Visit www.greaterhoustonpool.com, click on Pool Services, select Pool Parties. You can reach them by phone at 713-771-7665.
The Lakes Pool and the Austin Park Pool are operated as “swim at your own risk” pools. The Austin Park pool and The Lakes pool are open from 7 am – 8 pm. Austin Park pool is closed on Thursdays for cleaning. The Lakes pool is closed on Wednesdays for cleaning.
The pool is equipped with a secure entrance system that allows residents to access the pool only during the hours of operation. Residents are required to submit a $10 deposit (payable by check or money order only) for the pool access card. The resident must be the owner of the home and be over 21 to receive the card. The deposit is refundable when the card is returned (lose the card, lose the deposit). You can obtain an access card at the FCCSA office located at 4350 Austin Parkway, Sugar Land during business hours, Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5pm.