FCCSA operates 10 neighborhood pools and the Aquatic Center fitness pool. Summer pool hours are posted on the website.
The Aquatic Center fitness pool, The Lakes Pool and Austin Park pool are operated as “swim at your own risk” pools. The Aquatic Center Lap Pool is open currently from 5 am – 10 pm, Monday – Saturday and Sundays 4 pm – 10 pm. The Austin Park pool and The Lakes pool are open from 7 am – 8 pm. Austin Park pool is closed on Thursdays for cleaning. The Lakes pool is closed on Wednesdays for cleaning.
DIGITAL POOL PASSES – CELLBADGE
These “Digital Passes” are for the family pools open during the summer.
It does not change access to the Swim at your Own Risk Pools.
CellBadge allows FCCSA to control access to lifeguarded pool facilities using a real-time database and online registration. CellBadge is an online service that allows lifeguards to know who has valid access to pools. Lifeguards identify patrons by homeowner Last Name and Street Address. CellBadge lists all family members associated with the home and lets lifeguards know if they have a Valid, Invalid, Registered or Unregistered access status.
How do I register?
- Add your FCCSA pool pass online at https://www.cellbadge.com/firstcolony/?Register
- Go to the “Not Approved Yet? You need to register” section. Fill out the initial Add Request form.
- Once your registration is verified, then you will receive an email message to complete your registration. Your registration will remain pending until you complete the next step.
- Follow the link in the email and fill out the “Registered Previously or Approved” section. Enter in your email address and mobile number and hit the “Request PIN” button.
- The PIN number will be sent via text to your mobile number. Enter the PIN number at the prompt.
- Once you are into your account, complete your name and information. Add every member of your household that is living at the FCCSA address. Do not add anyone not living at the home; they can come to the pool as a guest. Maximum of 8 people allowed in per household.
Register early so that you do not miss any of the fun this summer at the pools. If you registered the previous year, you do not have to register again. Please allow until the next business day for your verification email if you register after hours or over the weekend. Bring a picture id with you to the pool (driver’s license) and the lifeguards will look you up on their device and grant you access.
To provide further service to the Community, First Colony Community Services Association offers an after-hours emergency phone line to report any emergencies that occur during non-business hours. If you notice an emergency situation (that falls under the control of FCCSA) when the FCCSA office is not open, you can call or text (281) 705-3051 and leave a message explaining the emergency and a contact number where you can be reached if a follow up is needed. This after-hours line should not be used for police, fire or emergency medical needs.
***Private swim lessons or any for profit activities are not allowed at the pool without authorization from FCCSA.***