The First Colony Community Services Association (FCCSA) office has been closed to visitors due to the COVID-19 virus.
As we continue social distancing, we ask visitors to make an appointment first if you wish to speak in person with a staff member. You can call the office main number at 281-634-9500 and the receptionist will direct your call to that person to make your appointment.
If you need to pick-up items such as pool tags or a tennis key, you do not need an appointment. For these visits please note the following:
- Only up to three (3) visitors allowed at a time in the office.
- Face mask is recommended.
- Always allow up to 6 ft for social distancing.
- Proof of FCCSA membership is required for pool tag pick-up (i.e. driver’s license, utility bill or lease agreement).
- Pool tags are for 1 household only. No guests are allowed at this time.
- Tennis […]