We hope you are staying safe and are well.
In determining the dates to reopen our office and facilities, we continue to monitor state and local government direction and evaluate when it is safe for our team members and clients.
The office will remain closed to visitors through June 1st or until further notice. Once the office is open, we will see visitors by appointment only. Visitors will be required to wear masks while in the building. You can call the front desk or call or email the person you wish to make an appointment with directly once we open.
Staff is doing its best to maintain the day-to-day operations and will continue to do so under the current conditions.
Please note that responses may be delayed but all communications will be addressed.
Staff will still be available to help residents via telephone, email and online submittals.
Please call or email staff for assistance. To get that information visit the website at www.firstcolony.org. Click ‘contact’ and scroll down the page to find the correct person and/or department.
- Main Number: 281-634-9500
- Fax: 281-634-9515
If you need to drop off a payment or a form that you cannot email, there is a drop box just to the left of the main entrance.
If a resident has received a violation notice, the violation will be put on hold through the end of May 2020.
Please note that the inspection team will continue to tour the community and note any potential violations. Normal inspection activities, including notices of violations, will resume June 1, 2020.
- The tennis courts will reopen Friday, May 1,2020.
- Please use the appointment plus site to schedule a court: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/b6L56ers.
- Pool tags will be available once we open the office to visitors.
- We will open the pools as soon as safely possibly.
- The lap pool, Austin Park pool and The Lakes pool will remain closed until further notice.
- The May opening dates for the other pools will be delayed.
We will assess safety and CDC guidelines for when we will open classes, rentals of the clubhouse, summer camps and classes as well as other scheduled community events.
We are eager for the day when we can re-open fully and welcome back our members.
You can be confident that the health and safety of our members and our staff are of paramount importance to us.
The Association will continue to monitor the CDC, State, County and local authorities and will continue to follow their recommendations, and if necessary, may make further changes to operations and event schedules.
For further information and updates on COVID-19, please refer to
- Fort Bend County Health & Human Services (https://www.fbchealth.org/ncov/).
- The public may also visit the state health department’s COVID-19 website (https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/) and the
- Centers for Disease Control (https://www.cdc.gov/).
Your FCCSA Team Members